KCJM is hiring a dynamic Audit & Attestation Specialist who has domain expertise and is willing to grow as a stakeholder in the firm.
KCJM is an ICAI registered Partnership Firm of Chartered Accountants having 20+ years of experience in the profession. If you are looking for a work life balance, corporate culture, decentralisation of authority and work independence, this is the right place for you.
Please find the job description below;
- Preparation of audit plans and programs.
- Professionally manage all types of audit projects including Statutory Audit under the Companies Act, Internal Audit, Management Audit and Tax Audits as per the audit plans.
- Make recommendations on policies
- Make sure that the business fulfils applicable laws and regulations.
- Building relationships and interacting with clients to provide consulting experience and expertise.
- Develop and manage audit process as per the ICAI SQC 1 and other applicable Audit Standards.
- Assess applicability and implementation of accounting standards (AS / Ind AS)
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
- To stay updated with the changes and prepare a brief note on such changes and their impact on any business.
- Examine implementation and effectiveness of internal control process.
- Interview a client to develop process documentation.
- Preparation of audit working papers (permanent and annual files)
- Manage Peer Review
Eligibility & Requirements:
- A Chartered Accountant (fresher or experienced) having extensive audit experience during internship or employment.
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting and Audit Standards
- Expertise in local GAAP with an aptitude to interpret acts and rules.
- Committed to meeting deadlines and solving problems.
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships while maintaining required independence.
- Analytical skills with detail orientation.
- Excellent soft skills.