BKCProHub (legal name: BKC Consultants Private Limited) is hiring a dynamic Accounting & Compliance Reviewer, who has domain expertise and is willing to grow as a stakeholder in the firm.
BKC Consultants Private Limited is a Ahmedabad based offshore consulting company having an office presence at Mumbai in India and brand extensions at the US, Canada and the UK, primarily working in accounting and compliance services having a focus on the United States, Canada and United Kingdom.
If you are looking for a work life balance, corporate culture, decentralisation of authority and work independence, this is the right place for you.
Please find the job description below;
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Oversee accounting daily operations
- Take responsibility for accounts O2C, P2P, General Ledger, Payroll, Taxes and Reconciliations
- Monitor and analyse accounting data
- Set up and monitor team KPIs
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Encourage the team to adhere to the set standards
- Perform and oversee concurrent, periodical and annual internal review / audits
Eligibility & Requirements
- A Chartered Accountant (at least 2 years’ experience) having experience in accounting and compliance services in any consulting company, preferably offshore consulting company.
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting Standards including Ind AS – that of IFRS (preferred).
- Working knowledge of Direct and Indirect Tax laws of the US, Canada and the UK with an aptitude to interpret acts and rules is preferred.
- Committed to meeting deadlines and solving problems.
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships.
- Analytical skills with detail orientation.
- Excellent soft skills.
- If you do not have knowledge of applicable Accounting Standards, you should have a passion to learn and develop those skills with a brief guidance.
- Tech savvy – quick learner still technology independent.