BKCProHub (legal name: BKC Consultants Private Limited) is hiring a dynamic Accounts Payable (P2P) Specialist who has domain expertise.
BKC Consultants Private Limited is a Ahmedabad based offshore consulting company having an office presence at Mumbai in India and brand extensions at the US, Canada and the UK, primarily working in accounting and compliance services having a focus on the United States, Canada and United Kingdom.
If you are looking for a work life balance, corporate culture, decentralisation of authority and work independence, this is the right place for you.
Please find the job description below;
- Responsible for full cycle of Accounts Payable (P2P) Accounting
- Responsible for Inventory AP accounting
- Responsible to provide support for Inventory Reconciliations
- Responsible to manage AP approval process
- Prepare and implement best practices in AP Accounting
- Coordinate and collaborate with clients and their team on inventory accounting issues or information needs
- Monitor and analyse 3-way match
- Regularly produce AP reports with their analytical review and making sure that they are current and accurate
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Provide support in concurrent, periodical and annual internal review / audits
Eligibility & Requirements
- A B.Com. / M.Com. (at least 5 years’ experience) in AP accounting in any consulting company, preferably offshore consulting company.
- Working knowledge of inventory specific Accounting Standards including Ind AS – that of IFRS (preferred).
- Working knowledge of inventory landed cost / carrying cost
- Committed to meeting deadlines and solving problems.
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships.
- Analytical skills with detail orientation.
- Excellent soft skills.
- If you do not have knowledge of applicable Accounting Standards, you should have a passion to learn and develop those skills with a brief guidance.
- Tech savvy – quick learner still technology independent.