BKCProHub (legal name: BKC Consultants Private Limited) is hiring a dynamic Inventory Accounting Associate who has domain expertise.
BKC Consultants Private Limited is a Ahmedabad based offshore consulting company having an office presence at Mumbai in India and brand extensions at the US, Canada and the UK, primarily working in accounting and compliance services having a focus on the United States, Canada and United Kingdom.
If you are looking for a work life balance, corporate culture, decentralisation of authority and work independence, this is the right place for you.
Please find the job description below;
- Responsible for full cycle of inventory accounting
- Responsible for Inventory AP accounting
- Responsible for Inventory AR accounting
- Responsible for warehouse tracking for accounting purposes
- Responsible for Inventory Reconciliations
- Coordinate and collaborate with clients and their team on inventory accounting issues or information needs
- Monitor and analyse inventory related accounting data
- Regularly produce inventory reports or statements from the accounting system and warehouse portals
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Provide support in concurrent, periodical and annual internal review / audits
Eligibility & Requirements
- A B.Com. / M.Com. (at least 5 years’ experience) in inventory accounting in any consulting company, preferably offshore consulting company.
- Working knowledge of inventory specific Accounting Standards including Ind AS – that of IFRS (preferred).
- Working knowledge of inventory landed cost / carrying cost
- Committed to meeting deadlines and solving problems.
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships.
- Analytical skills with detail orientation.
- Excellent soft skills.
- If you do not have knowledge of applicable Accounting Standards, you should have a passion to learn and develop those skills with a brief guidance.
- Tech savvy – quick learner still technology independent.