People & Culture Manager - Careers with BKCPROHUB
People & Culture Manager
Department: Offshore Business Services
BKCProHub (legal name: BKC Consultants Private Limited) is hiring a dynamic People & Culture Manager who has required skills.
BKC Consultants Private Limited is a Ahmedabad based offshore consulting company having an office presence at Mumbai in India and brand extensions at the US, Canada and the UK, primarily working in accounting and compliance services having a focus on the United States, Canada and United Kingdom.
If you are looking for a work life balance, corporate culture, decentralisation of authority and work independence, this is the right place for you.
Please find the job description below;
- Identify and recommend innovative methods to attract diverse talent
- Simplify and enhance recruitment and onboarding processes
- Employee Relations and Engagement
- Develop and implement performance review system
- Conduct interview feedback and exit interviews and draw conclusions for leadership
- Develop positive work culture and make the company an ideal place to work in
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion across the board
- Develop cohesive ecosystem for learning and development for the employees
- Advise on talent pipelines and sustainability planning
- Design and implement competitive compensation strategy that reduces employee turnover
- Work within the budget to meet training objectives; with Finance team, track and budget training costs for the organisation
Eligibility & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years of progressive Human Resources management experience including employee onboarding, recruiting, conflict management, and employee relations
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Broad knowledge of diversity and inclusion processes, procedures, best practices, resources, and networks
- Demonstrated knowledge of learning and development strategies
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities, handle multiple projects, and meet deadlines Strong planning and project management skills.
- Outstanding communication skills and a professional demeanour.
- Experience working with remote teams.